Music to Dance to!

I am a plus size chic, but when it comes to dancing, I'm there! I believe that Dancing around the house with my kids has been a great way to laugh and "bust a move" too. There are not too many days that I am unable to "bust a move", but when I can, I don't take it for granted anymore. I throw caution to the wind now!Dancing is FREEING! I love a song that makes it impossible for you to hold still. These are a few of our favs.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Music to Dance to!

I am a plus size chic, but when it comes to dancing, I'm there! I believe that Dancing around the house with my kids has been a great way to laugh and "bust a move" to. There are not too many days that I am able to bust a move, but when I can, I don't take it for granted anymore. Dancing is FREEING! I love a song that makes it impossible to not move too. These are a few of our favs.

No comments:

Post a Comment